The deadline for the MSc ISP 2018/19 is November 15, 2018
- Evidence of an above-average degree — at last 3 years Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, study with diploma in any relevant disciplin or another equal degree program
- Evidence about at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Curriculum Vitae
- English proficiency must be proven with an international certificate issued by the British Council, or with an equivalent document:
- IELTS minimum overall score 6.5
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- TOEFL with a grade more than 560 (paper-based)
- TOEFL with a grade at least 230 (computer-based)
- TOEFL with at least 85 + (internet based)
If English is the native language or if studies had been largely completed in an English-speaking country, the relevant evidence shall be sufficient. German language is not required for completion of the course.
In case of need the Heidelberg University may request to see and verify the copies of the documents with the originals.
MSc ISP 2018/19: November 15, 2018
MSc ISP for each next year: 30. April