- All application documents have to be submitted to a common to all universities online platform. After the first pre-selection of the candidates, the admission commission decides about the admission of the applicants according to the formal criteria.
- The application will be rejected, if:
- Requirements are not fulfilled
- The applicant has lost their entitlement to take final examinations in the Master’s degree programme in International Health/Magister in social protection or in a programme with similar content, or is currently involved in an examination procedure in one of these academic programmes.
- The provisions that apply universally to the admission procedure published in Heidelberg University’s admission and enrolment regulations remain unaffected.
A pre-test maybe required at the Asian partner universities prior to admission.